Friday, October 22, 2004

Ken Takes Five

Flyin' through Dothan with my radio / Taylor's Old Time Opry's playin' Hank Snow ...

OK, that's a pretty obscure Georgia Satellites reference. And I'm flyin' through Atmore, not Dothan. And Hank Snow's hard to find, even on Sirius.

But it's been too long since I've done some stupid/fun crap like step off a 4-hour flight at 5:30 a.m. and head straight off to Baton Rouge to meet folks for lunch. So I'm enjoying it.

Tailgating and LSU football tomorrow (3 games in 3 different cities in 4 weeks), then back home Sunday to resume a normal life, at least until Nov. 13, when I tote the wife down for the Bama game ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site oldsmobile mirror Statistics monitored fire alarm systems

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home