Friday, August 06, 2004

Rose Bore

Being in Pasadena, I had to drive out this morning and see the Rose Bowl. Like everything associated with Pac-10 football, it didn't impress me.

It's set down low in this valley, surrounded by a very nice park, but the stadium itself looked like an overblown municipal stadium, which I guess is what it is.

So that's that.

In other So. Cal developments, the Burbank airport rocks. I stepped off the plane and the rental car counter was literally 15 feet from the gate. I got my keys and walked about 200 yards to my car. I could actually see my plane from the car. Too bad they don't have direct flights to Atlanta.

I'm driving a Chevy Malibu, which has me missing the Olds Alero I had in SF.

And the Pasadena Hilton sucks. Just an FYI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home