Friday, July 30, 2004

12.5-cent Coke update

So apparently the two-for-one Diet Coke deal has been going on for some time. The other day a guy was telling somebody buying a Diet Pepsi she should get a Diet Coke because of the bonus-drink glitch.

The fridge next to the generous machine is filled with Diet Coke cans, so I'm obviously not the only one enjoying the bonus.

Another guy said he heard the Coke guy on the phone telling somebody about the problem, but so far no change.

But now I feel completely absolved. Everybody does it ... It's been going on forever ... And the Coke guys don't seem to care enough to fix it.

Ethics test, my ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Credit Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about credit cards for bad credit so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home